- 200 g Choco Chip Cookies Schär
- 75 g of butter
- 1.5 liters of vanilla ice cream
- approx. 150 g Choco Chip Cookies Schär
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1,5 dl whipping cream
- 2 krm instant coffee powder (can be omitted)
- 3 dl whipping cream
- approx. 13 Choco Chip Cookies Schär
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool slightly. Blend the cookies in a food processor to a fine crumb. Press a piece of baking paper into the bottom of a springform pan approx. 24 cm. Mix the crumbs with the butter and press into the bottom of the mold. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to harden. Take out the ice cream, which is allowed to stand and become soft in the meantime.
- Make the chocolate fudge. Coarsely chop the chocolate. Boil the cream in a pan, remove from the plate. Add chocolate and instant coffee, stir until it becomes a thick cream. Allow to cool completely at room temperature.
- Take the mold out of the freezer and spread half of the vanilla ice cream on the bottom. Break cookies into large pieces on top of the ice cream and finish with the rest of the vanilla ice cream. Smooth the surface and place back in the freezer for at least 15 min.
- Pour the chocolate fudge on top of the cake. If you want drips along the sides, the cake needs to be taken out of the tin first, otherwise it may remain.
- Place the cake back in the freezer. Whip the cream to garnish and spread to the tops and place the cookies on top between the cream all around. This can be done just before serving or prepare and store the cake in the freezer.